2023 Job Ticket Purchase: Thank you!
As a reminder, the terms & conditions of your job ticket (purchased via PayPal) are below. Job Tickets purchased during the 1 Dec - 15 Dec, 2022 timeframe are available for pickup at the MAC at the Consulate office building after 30 December 2022.
- I am aware that the Job Ticket is issued for my use only and is not transferable. Damaged or lost tickets can be replaced only one time within a 12 month period. The RMV Job Ticket is valid only in connection with a valid Consulate ID (badge). Job Ticket holders who are no longer working for the American Consulate General in Frankfurt, must return the ticket immediately to the Customer Support Center. There are no refunds.
- I am obliged not to abuse the RMV Job Ticket, and I am not permitted to transfer it to a third person. Furthermore, I accept the transportation and rate conditions of the RMV in connection with the RMV Job Ticket program. I am aware that in case of a ticket inspection I have to pay a fine of 60€ if I am not carrying my RMV Job Ticket and Consulate ID.
I am aware that all information on this order form is processed and saved at the American Consulate General Frankfurt under data protection act. (§ 4 BDSG).
- I am aware that an incomplete or incorrect Überweisung payment may result in the corresponding job ticket not being issued or being issued late.
- I am aware that Überweisung payments must post to CSA’s bank account on or before the posted deadline or else the corresponding job ticket may be issued late.
- I am aware that absolutely no refunds will be issued for Überweisung payments.
- I am aware that the Job Ticket is valid for travel on all RMV Regional Trains (any train in the RMV area that the number starts with RB or RE). The Job Ticket is also valid on buses, streetcars/trams, S-Bahns, and U-Bahns in the RMV area. The Job Ticket is not valid on Inter City Express Trains (ICE) or Inter-city (IC) trains. The Job Ticket is valid for 2nd class travel only.
- I am aware that one additional adult and children 14 years old and younger may accompany me at no cost Monday through Friday after 7 pm and all day on weekends and German holidays. This includes up to three children that are not my own. Children 5 years old or younger ride for free at any time.