Summer Camp Counselors & Teachers
Do you love kids? Do you want to spend your summer making money while ensuring a safe, supportive and playful environment for your young neighbors?
- Counselors must be enrolled in or completed high school. Lead teachers must have completed high school.
- Counselors must be at least 15 years old (we may accept 14 years old in some instances, with a strong background in childcare). Lead teachers must be at least 18 years old.
- Counselors with preschool/daycare or babysitting experience are preferred. Lead teachers are required to have this experience.
- Ability to work with small children, including diapering and toileting.
- Ability to work as part of a team and accept feedback from lead teachers.
- Must be fluent in English.
Scheduling is flexible from 8 am - 5 pm, Monday thru Friday from June 26 - August 11 (closed on July 4).
To apply, please fill out and submit the Employment Application.