2020 Job Ticket Terms and Conditions
- I am aware that the Job Ticket is issued for my use only and is not transferable. Damaged or lost tickets can be replaced only one time within a 12 month period. The RMV Job Ticket is valid only in connection with a valid Consulate I.D. (badge). Job Ticket holders who are no longer working for the American Consulate General in Frankfurt, must return the ticket immediately to the Customer Support Center. There are no refunds.
- I am obliged not to abuse the RMV Job-Ticket, and I am not permitted to transfer it to a third person. Furthermore, I accept the transportation and rate conditions of the RMV in connection with the RMV Job Ticket program. I am aware that in case of a ticket inspection I have to pay a fine of EUR 60.00 if I am not carrying my RMV Job Ticket and Consulate I.D.
- I am aware that all information on this order form is processed and saved at the American Consulate General Frankfurt under data protection act. (§ 4 BDSG).
- I am aware that an incomplete or incorrect Überweisung payment may result in the corresponding job ticket not being issued or being issued late.
- I am aware that Überweisung payments must post to CSA’s bank account on or before the posted deadline or else the corresponding job ticket may be issued late.
- I am aware that absolutely no refunds will be issued for Überweisung payments